Here’s an easy way to control how much you eat, without counting calories, weighing foods, or even entering data into an app.
Use your hand (palm, fist, and thumb) to determine the appropriate portion size for protein, carbs, veggies, and fats.
Read the details here.
Looking for a fun way to get more out of your walks, jogs, cycling or other cardio? Try the 10-20-30 workout, a 12-minute interval training program that works and is fun.
1. Warm up.
2. Walk (or jog or bike or row) for 30 seconds at what you consider a “gentle” pace.
3. Increase the pace to “moderate” for 20 seconds.
4. Increase the pace to “hard” for 10 seconds.
5. Repeat 4 times for a total of 5 minutes of exercise.
6. Rest for 2 minutes. Don’t come to a complete stop; move slowly, but keep moving.
7. Repeat Steps 2-6.
Here’s a good article about 10-20-30.
Personal Trainer, Fitness Instructor since 1998.